Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Undercover Banjo Ben

Ya i saw that too lucky guy. It almost hurt watching Justin get his AMAZING gift. poor guy. And Jake, i’m pretty sure he is a little kookoo up in the brains. I mean, a 2022 Yukon Denali is a SWEET vehicle. Pretty sad to think he would have traded it for a Fiat Spider. But hey, whatever rocks your boat.

9 Likes

You guys should have been there. Jake slunking under the table took about 10 takes, and I cracked up every single time. He committed 100% every time. Jake is not a small man, but he slid under that table like a snake. Too bad “Jake the Snake” is already taken. :laughing:

15 Likes

Did y’all film that before or after camp?

7 Likes

All I know is this: 1) Justin does great setup work, even if he uses a baby sledge. 2) Next time I order something, I am going to have some backstrap steaks ready to ship.

11 Likes

Hey @BanjoBen, or @Mark_Rocka Who’s Yukon was that actually?

5 Likes

Hannah’s. It’s literally the fanciest thing I’ve ever driven.

5 Likes

The finale was filmed the Wednesday before camp.

6 Likes

@Mark_Rocka I hope you get acting credits on on IMDB (internet movie database) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Oh yeah, @Mark_Rocka!

3 Likes

They are pretty cool she’s a lucky gal :joy: Which engine does it have?

1 Like

Is the undercover team prepared?? I’m sure as a business but with talk on fire etc, here is msn latest…

Fire Destroys Up to 60 Guitars, 100 Paintings at House of Avett Brothers’ Father (msn.com)

That said, our trust is on things unshaken! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think i have a problem with the Undercover Boss Black Friday video series from Banjo Ben. I guess i was very excited so i waited for them and watchied so soon after they appeared on Youtube. Now youtube has been putting clips from the actually show Undercover Boss on my recommended videos daily since I watched Ben’s. Oh how the algorithms like to exploit a pattern.

Of course, I’m joking about having a problem with the videos!

4 Likes

Well, you could always hit the dislike button.

2 Likes

But @Michael_Mark they’ve already gotten me hooked on them, I can’t lose my fix of people in costumes pretending to be in a reality show competition to get a look at their company :wink:

4 Likes

One of my favorite parts of each episodes is when Ben stares at the camera

4 Likes