Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: What are you listening to?

Aren’t you gonna ask what made me interested in the Lincoln assassination conspiracy…

What?

3 Likes

Ha :laughing:

1 Like

I actually read that a couple years ago haha.

1 Like

I can recommend Killing Lincoln.

I recently reread The Mad Scientists Club and The New Adventures of the Mad Scientists Club. Both are wonderful books.

Not me! I like to read the whole thing (although there are exceptions when I am plowing through a large book such as Mayday).

1 Like

I read the whole thing. But I start others before I’m done with one book because I can’t wait to start them

Right. I should have said I like to read the whole thing in one go. It is very rare for me to start a book and not finish it.

1 Like

I’m at a festival and LRB is playing :grin:

6 Likes

Where?

Thanksgiving Bluegrass Festival at Sertoma Youth Ranch (Brooksvile, FL)

1 Like

They reeally tore it up. Adam Miller is already one of the best in bluegrass, IMO. Hesitantly, my favorite lineup since Dan, Ronnie and Tim. They are on fire.

3 Likes

So you’re listening to your favorite players in your favorite band perform a face-melting live show. Do you cheer and let them know it?

3 Likes

I do like how he changed that lyric on that first verse. :grinning: I’ve never liked that line at all. Hot licks by Jesse there!!

3 Likes

Nope :joy:

1 Like

I always change it “If he can’t go to Heaven, I guess I’ll go alone, son”

2 Likes

Dennis Parker sings “If he can’t go to heaven son, I’m still gonna go”

2 Likes

Authentic Unlimited is today :sunglasses:

3 Likes

You also have to understand that any whoop of mine would be such a low frequency that nobody would hear it

2 Likes

You would say “Erm hrm. woo.” :joy: