Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

Excuse me, can you please remind me when I asked for your obnoxiously unkind opinion?

(-Gunnar, probably)

1 Like

That’s tall.

1 Like

@theCrazyEight I just read your last post from the humor thread :joy::rofl: Thats not exactly how I meant it :joy:

1 Like

Almost all my friends are just as tall, some are taller. I’m kinda right in the middle.

2 Likes

Freedom of speech yo buddy

1 Like

I very much malfunctioned. It’s frustrating

I heard about a guy once who really got on his wife’s bad side.
It was coming up on their 20th anniversary, I mean a big anniversary. He didn’t really know what to get her or where to take her. So a few weeks before the anniversary, they were driving through town and passed this exotic car lot- I mean they had Bugatis and Lamborghinis, there might have even been a Ford Duramax that Shaky had just been drooling over. Anyway, they were driving past and she says, “You know, we’ve been driving this Toyota sedan almost since we got married. What I’d really like for our anniversary is something that’ll get me from 0 to 200 in 5 seconds!”

He bought her a scale.

3 Likes

You can’t go wrong with that! :joy: As long as the 200 would be him and not her…

1 Like

I’ll change it :rofl:

What an insult. GM Duramax Ford Powerstroke and Ram Cummins

3 Likes

Ya think?

2 Likes

Okay we have to stop hijacking other threads. :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, might be a good idea. I forget and it’s so easy to get off topic.

2 Likes

True, hence spiral

1 Like

I actually feel bad about this one, the humor thread was largely clean of hijacking :joy:

2 Likes

Michael, I don’t think I could teach my brother banjo yet :joy:

1 Like

That’s the funny point, it would be entertaining and GET VIEWS! :heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign::heavy_dollar_sign:

Yeah, I forgot we were in that one.

Depends. I’ve thought about making some absolutely ridiculous videos to get views, but decided not to.

2 Likes

It would get views, Mason. No doubt about it.

2 Likes