Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Canary Series

Thank you for those very fine performances. The smiles from your little sis are priceless as well as precious. Thank you again from an admiring fan :clap:

4 Likes

Today’s video. Guess my D tuners aren’t QUITE shot. :rofl: I wrote this one. It really made us think about the pioneers coming across the prairie with their cows and horses and the turning of the wheels…

11 Likes

WOW! That sounded great! Keep up the good work guys Really nice!

5 Likes

Ooh I really like this one!

5 Likes

Today’s video. Another one that I wrote. :blush:

11 Likes

Impressive Kaleb. 2ThumbsUp

A thought ran through my head this morning. When I was a lad many boys would leave school around this time of year aged between 14 - 15. Further education was never an option, they had to get a job quickly to earn their keep. Many would seek a skilled trade such as a mechanic, a carpenter or a cooper this would mean they had to serve an apprenticeship of 5 years on low pay as they learned their chosen trade. Once they had completed their time they had to leave their employer, their home and go out into the world as a Journeyman for a further two years to test their skills and finally earn their title as a qualified Mechanic, Carpenter, Cooper etc.

Hearing you play these tunes Kaleb I think you have completed your Apprenticeship and your now on the road as a Journeyman.

Seems an apt name for a song title The Apprentice and the Journeyman

6 Likes

Nice job posting these videos every day!

6 Likes

That’s a keeper! Well done!

5 Likes

@Archie, wow. That is a very huge complement! Thank you for your kind words. They have inspired me. I’m working on a song to fit the name and will share when it is ready.

4 Likes

This the “oh my gosh I haven’t done the video of the day! Daniel, let’s do something easy!” So we turned to the piano. :rofl: Hope you enjoy our version of chopsticks!

10 Likes

Bravo!

3 Likes

I only report what I see and hear. You’re the one who has put in the work. You’re the one who inspires me.

3 Likes

Great job boy’s. How about a wee bit of Boogie Woogie Piano

3 Likes

Just one a day that’s all we need! Thanks boys

4 Likes

Wow lots of great picking, and some piano, nice job on that!

3 Likes

@Archie Daniel is the boogie woogie on the piano guy. I get lost. :crazy_face: Believe it or not this was NOT the song we started out to record but by the 6th take I was like NOPE we need something bulletproof. So here is our bulletproof song.

11 Likes

Great Job Guy’s bravo

3 Likes

Here’s some Quarantine Boogie Woogie to help inspire you Kaleb

5 Likes

That was fun! We have seen her before when she was younger and she is simply AMAZING. Haven’t seen this one yet though. Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

I think it’s new. I thought it might brighten up your day 1

2 Likes