Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

So, I was talking with Jim Mills the other day and... I got a pre-war Gibson Mastertone

I don’t see it that way at all. I love these stories, and I’m thrilled you’re sharing them with us. You’re allowing us to join in your journey. I’m seriously excited for you!

6 Likes

Me too

3 Likes

What Mark said!

2 Likes

Maggie… shout it from the rooftops we are all individual and unique in our own way and I’m sure you will find the confidence in your own time and like Mark says we just enjoy you sharing your journey with us all

Respect :+1:

3 Likes

Agree with Mark R as well…we share in your excitement. Sorry you weren’t able to make it to the cabin camp…I was looking forward to meeting you in person.

Signed,
Prancing

2 Likes

Archie. I enjoyed this so much. Thanks for posting it. You’re wise to keep a record of your progress. This inspires me to do the same.

1 Like

How did i ever miss this post back in 2019 Maggie?? Meeting the great Jim Mills, which coincidentaly, I just been chatting with via email.
I dont think i would have had the courage either to have played in the master’s presence. :smile: what a great story and great video.

4 Likes