Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

So I was talking with Banjo Ben Clark the other day and

Yeah, that was dungeon in the sea. You could visit maybe but they won’t put you in. Again I’m assuming it was real place, not just was in the story.

2 Likes

In all sincerity @BanjoBen , I think most here would agree that you are every bit the world class player they are. You have an impressive CV and are amazingly talented and you’re a multi-instrumentalist and had you stayed in that stage and touring world, there’s no doubt you’d be as popular if not more so - but your family life would most likely have suffered. I for one completely respect your decisions and the priorities you set and the path you took and success you’ve had. And who knows, maybe one of your students will one day go on to be a big star; wouldn’t that be something? That’s why we’re not just students, we’re fans :star_struck:

Unless of course, you were referring to Jim or Charlie, in which case - never mind :thinking:

10 Likes

To be frank…(lin) this is why I tied my tail to Ben’s kite. If fame (lightening) should ever strike I will be doubly…grounded.:bulb::zap::rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks a whole bunch Maggie for these 3 reports.
I live to far away to ever meet these kinda folk unless they tour with a band. Tho I hope to meet Ben one day at Euro camp. Was really fun to read and watch.

3 Likes