Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Ouch! Nerve pain radiating down index finger

I understand what you are saying. When I can squeeze my head from the sides using two hands, I can see the hearing improves. For older people like us, I think the face shape changes (or due to food habit??) a little bit and makes the bones out of whack that I think impairs hearing somewhat.

The dry ginger tea you can drink once a month on regular basis or more often when you have cold symptoms.

2 Likes

An Occupational therapist would also be able to help hand and arm problems with specific stretxhes, exercises and whatever else they have up there sleeve.
You may or may not need a referral. But would check wth a healthcare provider.

1 Like

Jack this is so true. Iā€™m a believer because I have first hand experience in the hand pain / tendonitis area. I NEVER practice without the warmup stretches and also do the tendonitis routine in the video (attached). At one point, I feared the worst, but now I can practice literally all day, all week without discomfort. Picking is an athletic event for the fingers, hands & arms and deserve to be treated well! Happy Picking!

4 Likes

I do the tendentious self help thing two or three times a week. Iā€™ve been doing it since it was posted. It has decreased my problems in the picking hand. I picked up some Pain Salve at the natural health store. Iā€™m not sure whatā€™s in it but think it helps.

2 Likes