Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Montana '23 is live!

The spots are half gone, so makes some plans to come out and hang with me in the most beautiful place in the world: https://store.banjobenclark.com/collections/cabin-camps/products/banjo-bens-cabin-camp-bigfork-mt-july-27-29-2023

3 Likes

I’m coming with at least a mandolin. Hoping to get some Lake Flathead cherries.

1 Like

I’m excited to meet you and the timing should be perfect for the cherries…they are the best I’ve ever had!

Boy, I wish I could go, I love Montana. Do you plan another Missouri camp at the store?

I would love to but no plans so far!

I’m not physically able to do the bigger camps. Thank you.

1 Like

Supper excited to get a spot. I know it’s a year away but does anyone have experience flying with a banjo? Any suggestions on a good hard shell case?

3 Likes

This answer your question?

5 Likes

Travel with the instrument?

Some good info on this thread👆. For what it’s worth I’ve traveled Southwest on 4 separate flights with my cheep banjo in a gig bag. Carried it on, in the overhead it went, no problem. I would NOT carry my twanger in a gig bag though. The flight teams were really nice about traveling with an instrument. Just be prepared for, “Is that a banjo!?” Have fun in Montana!

4 Likes

Like @Lone_Wolf says, I carry them on and have no issues unless it’s a small regional or you’re overseas.

4 Likes