Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Mark Rocka AWOL?

Hi @Mark_Rocka You ok buddy don’t recall seeing you active on the forum in a while.

6 Likes

Show us your face, @Mark_Rocka!

3 Likes

He’s just moved house, and is probably still busy with that, but he is alive and well, at least as of two days ago

8 Likes

Oh cool, good to hear. I saw his Twanger unboxing video a while back so I’m kinda familiar with him.

1 Like

Mason, here is link to our Mark’s (his hallmark) video! :slight_smile:

Video - General chit chat - Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

2 Likes

Thanks Gunnar 2ThumbsUp

1 Like

That contest is actually what brought me to the forum…

5 Likes

Oh really?? I guess I too was there at that time of the contest, not as a participant though. And I assumed you were before me. Probably we both came in around the same time - give or take a month! Besides Ben, the people I remembered interacting were @Mark_Rocka, @Archie, you, @Mike_R, and probably @MissMaggie later on. You used to be on a “like” spree, I almost always got 1 guaranteed like for my post! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I used to have more time to spend on the forum and it was my only internet access really

2 Likes

Awe! It’s nice to know I’ve been missed.

Gunnar got it right. We moved out of our old house back in Dec 2021, into a hotel for way longer than I had hoped, and getting moved in to the new house has been an absolute nightmare. I hung up my instruments for so long that I lost all of my callouses.

Sorry I haven’t been around. A lot of my side hobbies have been on hold for months now. There’s finally a light at the end of the tunnel, so I’ll try to start checking back here more often.

14 Likes

Hey, I’ve heard a lot about you! I joined the forum back in March and have become a regular haha. Good to see you around!

5 Likes

Hey Mason! Nice to meet you!

Good to see the board is still drawing in new users. This is such an incredible place to share and learn from others. I’ve always felt that more people should utilize this resource. So many great folks here.

Have you been to any Cabin Camps yet?

10 Likes

I haven’t, I’d love to sometime though.

4 Likes

You definitely have to find a way to get to one. They are so much fun! I’ve been to 5 so far, and I can honestly say they’re some of the best times I’ve ever had in my life. Ben and his crew are just good people… and so are all of the other campers. In fact, even though I’m a pretty shy person, I look forward to meeting the campers the most. Everyone eases in to things and we all feel like a big family by the time the 3 days are over. It’s happened that way every time.

Looking forward to seeing you at one some day.

11 Likes

He’s BACK!!! :astonished: :astonished: :astonished:

9 Likes

Good to read you again Mark!

10 Likes

Hi Mark! I am Mike. Nice to meet you!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seriously, good to see you around!

7 Likes

OK it’s Mark, of course! Not the @MarkofCourse. :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks guys! I’m looking forward to finally getting back in to things. It’s been way too long.

16 Likes

Welcome back!!

6 Likes