Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Jingle Bells Banjo

Welcome to @BanjoBen 's Forum Severin. Great job on the banjo solo.

2 Likes

Sounds very nice!

2 Likes

Nice job! Clean, on tempo, and smooth. Well done!

2 Likes

I enjoyed listening to your video and congratulate you on summoning the courage to post a video. You did a good job and put us all in the mood for the Christmas season. I don’t feel qualified to critique your performance since my experience level is very similar to yours, but I did want to offer you encouragement!

2 Likes

Thank you Archie!

1 Like

Thank you jmonickaraj1!

2 Likes

Thank you Mark!! I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the kind words xmark!!

1 Like

Yep, still great picking. Glad you made it over here. Of curiosity, where are you from?

1 Like

Thank you Gunnar! Im from Switzerland… :switzerland: like Jens Krüger, only he plays a bit better than me :joy:

2 Likes

Ok cool! I haven’t been to Switzerland, but I’ve heard the flag is a big plus… (ba dum tsh :joy::joy:)

2 Likes

I think it’s wonderful!

2 Likes

Thank you Ben! You are a great teacher! I appreciate it!!!

1 Like

Very nice Severin…

2 Likes

Thank you Lee_G!

2 Likes

Very well done!

2 Likes

Thank you fiddle_wood!

1 Like

Hey!
So I subscribed to your youtube channel, and also checked out the vids you have there. You have some great tunes there! The selections are enjoyable, the playing is crisp and clean, and the enjoyment you get in pickin’ shines out for the viewer.

Nicely done! You should definitely share more here.
Billy Shaw

3 Likes

Hi Bill, All those videos are here on this website. They are by and large introductions to each lesson. i.e promo videos.

1 Like

We might be talking about two different youtube channels. I’m looking at Severin’s collection of videos, where he plays a blonde banjo in his house. Are you talking about those videos?
Thanks!
Billy

2 Likes