Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

I did an experiment tonight

Hi John I am fine. Remind me where you know me from, the grey matter is beginning to wane a little.

1 Like

I thought we met in Lake district, oh maybe not, I planned to go there but then I didn’t happen. Or maybe you had come down to the London bridge?? Just trying to remember too. :wink: :wink: j/k Suspense!

Not me John, I guess you are thinking of someone else

Archie, are you now sure?? :slight_smile: I think I put some thumbs up to your videos a few months ago and that’s how?? I’m not very regular poster here though.

Hi John, I have never been to the Lake District or London Bridge. You may know me from my videos though.

Hi Archie, I was just kidding (j/k). Yes from the videos only.

Well, I sat down to the rest of the song today. I got the second verse and ending committed to memory and playing at 100% speed in just over an hour. I can tell I need to spend more time getting the muscle memory down so it’s automatic, but all in all, adding this one extra step of burning in the song ahead of time seems like it’s well worth the effort.

I came back to it a few hours later and it wasn’t automatic, but I think playing it through another hour or two will do the trick. If the rest of the songs go like this, I may be able to get in more than 10 before camp. :slight_smile:

1 Like

We know you will do it! :slight_smile:

1 Like