Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Happy Birthday Gunnar!

Happy Birthday Gunnar!

6 Likes

I’m Gunnar scream if you keep it up…

Thanks y’all!! It is in fact my 18th birthday! And also, I will be going back to Africa in 5 days, which I’m really excited about!

13 Likes

Are you going back home and then back here in time for the next camp?! :astonished:

7 Likes

Congrats! If i were you i would be more than excited :joy::wink: Hope you have a great trip.

5 Likes

Happy Birthday!!

6 Likes

Happy B-day Man :tada:

4 Likes

Happy Birthday Gunnar!!:tada::partying_face::clown_face:

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Gunnar!

5 Likes

Happy birthday, @Dragonslayer! It was great to meet and jam with you at camp! Safe travels.

6 Likes

Happy Birthday Gunnar!

Have you discovered that you like Africa better than US? If so, why or why not…Just curious.

7 Likes

Safe travels

6 Likes

Gunnar is his own boss now!! Happy B’day! :slight_smile:

Never grow old… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhxolymJ11Q

4 Likes

I think I understand your feeling of excitement. I guess you were a stranger in strange times in a strange land and the memory of home.

5 Likes

He was a poor… wayfaring stranger…

6 Likes

Operative word being poor… and stranger… since I haven’t met anyone stranger than me… lol.

No, maybe next year though.

Well, my flight has now been moved back twice. Now it’s looking like I’ll be flying out the 22nd

I always have… but that’s not why I’m going back now, and it wasn’t why I was here. I was here to go to Cabin Camp, and I’m going back because I still live over there, and I was supposed to be back in April.

8 Likes

haha… computer got crashed and just recovered. probably they wanted me to get rid of old window_7 OS for tracking purposes which was using a different kind of log in than windows 10. Now I’m in pure windows 10.

3 Likes

Hey by the way Gunnar, how do you like that Travis Alltop album?

6 Likes

Happy birthday, my brother!

8 Likes

All the best Gunnar

6 Likes

Thanks Ben and @Lee_G!!

@Michael_Mark, it’s awesome!! I’ve really been enjoying it!

4 Likes