Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Discuss the lesson: Eefing: The Fine Art of Hillbilly Beatboxing

Y’all had better start practicing cause I’m launching a contest soon!

11 Likes

I just talked to @Jake to give him and @AdamAsh an atta boy for this video. I told him I thought it was brilliant that it was released it on April Fool’s Day because so many would think it was a joke. And they played it so seriously, so Junior Samples like, to make it even more funny.

They made that video almost a year ago and have been sitting on it till today for that very reason. Here’s a juicy little tidbit; Apparently, Mac Davis taught Jake’s father how to Eef.

Brilliant, just brilliant. My hat’s off to you Jake and Adam.

10 Likes

And he did that with a straight face. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

I hope this is an April fools joke. Seriously though, that will be the only way I learn this. :wink:

5 Likes

Thank you to Professor Stogdill for his erudite presentation. (Probably a good thing that it was a free lesson.)

5 Likes

Thanks for the great lesson. I love random things:rofl:

4 Likes

:joy: I felt so dumb even attempting this for a few seconds in the truck by myself! I’m not sure I could go through with that challenge. I had no idea this even existed, never head of it before even though I watched Hee Haw a lot as a kid. This was an awesome April fools video though, great job!

8 Likes

We are really doing a contest, launching tomorrow. Let the awkwardness begin!

10 Likes

@Lone_Wolf, I had forgotten about this team from Hee-Haw (Riddle & Phelps)…but these video clips brought it all back. Thanks for sharing!

5 Likes

Omg this is gonna be so fun!! I love making a fool of myself in public :joy::joy:
I’m only slightly worried about injuring myself trying this…

7 Likes

This is definitely going to be interesting :smile:

6 Likes

Because its March 32nd??!! :wink:

And happy belated March 32nd to Ben, Jake and all!

3 Likes

Ha, I may wait to launch tomorrow, but it’s gonna be fun

8 Likes

Not a joke

5 Likes

Oh no… I can’t wait to see your entry @MissMaggie :wink::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Go Miss Maggie :smiley:

6 Likes

You’re a funny guy Harrison :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What the heck is that? Ha! I‘m dying! :rofl::joy:

4 Likes

I think I would hyperventilate trying that. :rofl::joy:

5 Likes

I have been and I have been.
Also inhaling lots of air into my stomach…

3 Likes