Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Dave Bellian from Dunnellon, Florida

@yardmastermodels great to meet you! I agree this website deserves some sort of prize😜.

3 Likes

@yardmastermodels I just realized that sounds like a model railroad name. Are you a model RRer?

2 Likes

Thanks for noticing that, yep another passion has always been trains. Growing up with Lionel, it led into my adult life for years and years. Barb and I would travel twice a year to the mecca of Lionel the York Train meets. I would spend three days there and Barb would hit the outlet stores. What great times we had. Over the years compiled and sold about 5 collections. But got out of the hobby about ten years back. The yardmastermodels is a tribute to Dad he was the Yardmaster at the Fisher Body GM plant in Cleveland. The last years I built and sold S Scale Military loaded flat cars at meets, under that name. Again thanks for noticing DB

2 Likes

Yes Sir, one of the best.
Keep on a pickin’
DB

2 Likes

@yardmastermodels Hello Dave, I’m just down the road a piece in Lake Panasoffkee, Fl… Looks like you have a nice collection of banjos.

2 Likes

Congrats on being GPOTW. I like how grounded you are and agree on all the accolades for the site!

1 Like