Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Collaboration #1: Will The Circle Be Unbroken

I wish I could but I’m SLAMMED for the next few days. I hope someone can!

I can do a spoons solo if no one else wants it. I could even throw in an interpretive dance.

1 Like

I vote for the dance. :rofl:

If no one else does, I’ll do it, but I’m already in there twice, so I’d prefer someone else take it.

Speaking of, are you going to be able to move me to later in the song, Mike? I can re-record if need be. I actually wouldn’t mind doing that. I think I’ve gotten better since I laid down those first takes.

Don’t know. At that speed my fingers gets stiff. I’ll keep trying to the end. I can only set up my recording equipment at
Wednesdays.

1 Like

Mark, I can move it if needed. However, feel free to re-record. We are easy.

So, did this project ever get finished?

nope

Okay, what’s needed and let’s get it done. @Mike_R?

Now that I think about it, I haven’t seen Mike on the board in a long time. I hope he’s OK.

I know he’s been traveling a lot this summer…I’m able to halfway keep up with his adventures on facebook.

1 Like

Hey all. I am still breathing :slight_smile:

My computer in my office no longer agrees with the forum. I’ve been meaning to rectify it but other things keep popping up. It’s been so long, I don’t know what we need to finish. I am pretty sure no one did a break with an ending, so unless we want the most awkward stop in the history of music, we’ll need an ending (or a break with an ending).

There were questions about moving breaks around… that is typically pretty easy to manage. We live in a cut and paste world. On my old Fostex, that would have required scissors and scotch tape (and a ton of luck)

Awesome! Anybody up for a break with an ending? If no one volunteers, I’ll do it sometime next week.

I’ve been a Gold Pick Member for about 3 years and I JUST really dove into the forum today. Found this and WOW! That’s awesome, I’m going to download to play along with.

5 Likes

Well you’ve been missing out on one of the best parts of your membership! :slight_smile:

Glad to have you!

3 Likes

Wow @gbean7 Greg, You have really been missing out on one of the greatest features of what @BanjoBen has to offer his students. . Glad to see you here now.

1 Like

Welcome to the besssst Forum in Bluegrass-Land!

Glad to have you join in the fray, @gbean7!

Contribute often - now that you have a taste of what u were missin’!

It said that link was deleted?? Let me know what I can do to help. I can play this song on various instruments. Thanks

I believe this collaboration is now defunct.

3 Likes