Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Cherokee Shuffle (ft. Eli Gilbert, David Benedict, Emil Anderson)

Thanks!

1 Like

Nice playing from everyone, and great job putting it together. :+1:t2:

4 Likes

Thank you!

Sounds great! :musical_note:

2 Likes

Yeah, you should, and many would enjoy! Should also motivate others too - simone, m_m, Lā€™s etc etc - to share more often. :slight_smile: Sounds like Gunnar is busy lately.

2 Likes

@JohnM have we ever seen a video of you playing?

4 Likes

OK, will release soon after @Shaky_loves_banjo does it! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I do have a couple of sketchy ā€œpracticeā€ videosā€¦ nothing polished & clean like @Mason_Crone 's video aboveā€¦ I guess if Iā€™m too chicken to share them here, Iā€™ll also be too chicken to actually attempt it later onā€¦ :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Go for it @Simone

3 Likes

Nope and youā€™ve also never seen me. And Iā€™m leaving for new Brunswick tonight so I wonā€™t see any of yaā€™ll till at least Tuesday. And MAYBE after that Iā€™ll post something really simple.

4 Likes

@Shaky_loves_banjo Iā€™m beginning to think that you just wanted some SUPER cool people to talk to so you turned to bluegrass musicians, but you donā€™t actually playā€¦ :joy:

2 Likes

you may be on the right trailā€¦I talk the talk.

2 Likes

@Simone, you know thatā€™s encouraging that I would have company either way - chicken or egg! :wink:

1 Like

Attention pickers!

Today, the age-old mystery of which came first - chicken or egg - is solved!! That means, one less worry for people! :wink:

Answer: Chicken came first!

Genesis 2:19
19 And out of the ground the Lord God formed every beast of the field, and every fowl of the air; and brought them unto Adam to see what he would call them: and whatsoever Adam called every living creature, that was the name thereof.

4 Likes

rooster2

1 Like

Yep! Genesis 1 is literally true. Every verse. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Nice pic!

@Flatpickin_Libby, today I just noticed something interesting in Genesis 1 (scholars might know already). There was mention of 2 ā€œnightsā€ - ā€œNightā€ (1st day) and ā€œnightā€ (4th day). Former sound to be eternal darkness, the latter sound to be temporal darkness. Not to start a debate, we have private threads for that, but just sayingā€¦ :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thereā€™s some interesting stuff in there, for sure! :slight_smile: Like waters above the firmament!

2 Likes

Absolutely, we donā€™t know where that is, the waters above the firmament! Does flat earth account for that? :wink:

Sure doesā€¦ and it ainā€™t in outer spaceā€¦ :slight_smile: Iā€™m stopping here though. :zipper_mouth_face::wink:

4 Likes