Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Bob Cavalcante from Manassas, VA

You’re welcome Bob. I also am a licensed amateur radio operator, callsign N3TUN, although I haven’t done anything with it for quite a few years…

1 Like

Hey Harry, that’s a great idea, I like it! I can barely play in front of my wife, but it would still be great to get together and learn from one another.

Hey Wendell! Very cool… You should think about picking it back up. It’s always fun, even in low sunspot cycles.

I see you’re in Bedford, small world! I used to visit our contractor up there outside of the airport, MDL Manufacturing. The owner used to work for my old company - VSE Corporation. I was QA checking their manufacturing and paint process for our government contract. Visited there 5 or 6 times. The best Calzone in the WORLD was at that pizza shop in town… Original Italian Pizza. That thing was HUGE! Easily a pizza folded in half and STUFFED! LOL!

1 Like

Wow, that’s cool. Not too many people are familiar with Bedford… I live about 3 miles from MDL. I have about enough projects going right now, not sure when I’d do ham radio. We’ll see.

1 Like