Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Ben's Inaugural Cabin Camp, March 28-30, 2019!

Yeah, they do that, and I’ve solved it exactly the way you did.

1 Like

ok… so spare a thought for the less fortunate having to suffer the British weather while you are all enjoying yourselves in the sun, playing and learning so much… is that jealous enough for Y’all…

Have a good time everyone and maybe one day i’ll make it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Save money as I do for the Euro version :smile:.
Don’t wanna miss that one.
Missed this one with 3 days or so.

1 Like

Even us nashvillian non-band camp folks? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Y’all take lots of video of the carter vintage trip. that’s one of my dream destinations

That’s what I call cleaver thinking. @Mark_Rocka

1 Like

5 minutes of extra booking time is definitely worth the $364 I saved (after all the taxes.) :wink:

1 Like

For sure! Come on!

I just picked up a huge redheaded bearded Aggie banjo picker that smelled of snow from the airport … @5stringpreacher is now in Tennessee time!

5 Likes

I think you all are going to have a blast. Everyone travel safe!

1 Like

The smell of snow makes no scents.

5 Likes

:rofl:

Camps are always fun. I think the difficult part would be the time after the camp fire on the final day. It would remind you of the routine you would have get back to the moment you leave the camp. Anyways, have fun!

Good one. Lol.

Hello, Nashville! And what a welcome. Checked into my hotel downtown and then RAN to the Ryman, my first visit to that hallowed ground. What a great show!!

https://www.facebook.com/100000075041328/posts/2380088348670310?sfns=mo

5 Likes

That was a true experience…I have never seen anything like that!

7 Likes

Whew, what a weekend! Thank you, @BanjoBen, and your beautiful family, and your top-notch teaching and support team.

And THANK YOU to all the great and friendly pickers.

I’ll post some pix and more reflections when I get a chance to catch my breath.

One sure sign of a good Camp: I have a new callus on my left pinkie finger! :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Great example of a NNS chord chart, per our morning sessions at @BanjoBen’s CabinCamp. This chart is for the First Ladies of Bluegrass song “Swept Away” and is on display st the Country Music Hall of Fame. Actual song is behind the link below.

“Swept Away” by The First Ladies of Bluegrass

5 Likes

Way cool! So, did you already know how to read that chart before the camp?

Nope!

1 Like