Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

And the chaos descends

I can just imagine. popcorn Still I got an excuse. I didn’t pick mine up till I was 61 and I am still hav’in fun figuring it out.

4 Likes

Cool! thanks for posting the pictures. Please post the music from tonight if you get a chance.

2 Likes

Love the pics. Thanks. I hope to attend one of the Nashville camps one day. Loved the one day St. Pete camp experience. Now wishing I could do Anchorage, AK!!

1 Like

hey keep it coming ya’ll! The more pics and vids the better!

6 Likes

Some clips of band #3, “The Gathering Nuts.” We came in second place in the Battle of the Bands!!

14 Likes

Haha. Funny.

2 Likes

“Slept like a baby”

…snicker

4 Likes

Thanks Chris. I can’t wait to watch when I settle down for the day.

1 Like

:hushed::open_mouth::astonished:

I just watched the video-- I get the ugly sister part now. They were on a roll.

2 Likes

More pics from Cabin Camp #1

13 Likes

Awesome!!!

6 Likes

That’s a great picture of you @Dragonslayer, cause every girl crazy bout a sharp dressed man. :joy::joy::joy:
I had a great time we’ll have to meet up and play sometime.

3 Likes

Ready for more “chaos” at the Banjos Only camp!!

13 Likes

Nice rig

4 Likes

Y’all will rock it, Ben. I know the 2 pretty redhead sisters, what was the name of the ugly sister?

5 Likes

And Cabin Camp 2 begins… Mercy, it was cold!

11 Likes

Nice pics! I recognize some of them there faces! Thanks for sharing!! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @ChrisWms for those of us overseas and unable to attend. Just a small glimpse of the activity allows us to share a little of the atmosphere

6 Likes

That was fun, Chris. “He’s the ugly sister” was the funniest line of the weekend. I almost didn’t recover in time to keep playing.
My favorite part of our performance was that we didn’t do any of the stuff we rehearsed. We just got on stage, had a good time and it rolled on from there.
Hope to see you all again down the trail.

11 Likes