



A Survey for @Michael_Mark! :-)
My Doc is from India…whenever we talk I feel like I’m calling customer service…
Therefore let those who suffer according to God’s will entrust their souls to a faithful Creator while doing good.
-1 Peter 4:19 



My Doc is from India…whenever we talk I feel like I’m calling customer service…
He/She must be from North (India)! lol. At least I know one Indian who speaks (and claims) better than the British! You have to see how he rips the western fake media apart. 
who suffer according to God’s will
The key is bolded. And not according to what one thinks as God’s will! So all suffering are not biblical persecution!
If you want to see God’s creation, go to the city.
It is where all the people are.
Oh boy. It takes a brave person to resurrect some of these old threads. 
Hey look! An old scab. Let’s pick at it.
Hey, I grew up in suburban New Jersey, went to Rutgers, then medical school and Surgery residency in an urban setting, followed by my move to Texas. I can assure you that in my 38 years of profeswional lif as a general surgeon I came accross many surgeons who came from southern backgrounds, did very high quality work, and had a “homey” style of communication that could set a patient at ease as they heard about how the top of their head was going to be sawed off. Do you think that you can’t learn something about bluegrass from someone who lacks a deep appalachian accent? As Gomer would say, “Well, golly dern!”
I was born in the country and grew up in a small country town. The military and a career took me to the city where I have lived for 40 years. I’m now retired and live in the city in a state that is mostly rural. When I worked, my job required me to travel to many rural communities for meetings. I always missed the country, but there are good and bad people in both.