Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

2021 Cabin Camp Song List!

Really looking forward to the April Cabin Camp, last fall was a blast. Hope Penny can tell that I have been practicing and working on my Mando skills!
Bluegrass, awesome food and fellowship, doesn’t get any better than that my friends!

7 Likes

@Jeff_Perryman glad you got a slot! I’m going to be at the “all banjo” camp - bummer we’ll miss each other by a week or so.

2 Likes

Well, you have a good camp with all the banjo pickers! I’m sure we will cross paths again. Stay well and travel safe.

3 Likes

I am just seeing this for the first time… so it’s about to include ME!

5 Likes

Howdy Ben

New gold pick member as of this week. What instruments will the camp in Missouri focus on. Thinking about making a road trip up there. Love that part of the country. Actually just got back from Eureka Springs last week.

You ever thought about doing a camp in Texas? Maybe near Your alma mater? I’m TAMU class of ‘04. Wouldn’t even mind driving to Austin as I bet you would find a bunch of pickers there.

Thanks
Cam

6 Likes

Welcome, first of all, and thanks for your support of the site! Missouri camp at the store will be banjo/guitar/mandolin and will be aimed at beginner-level students this time. I’d love to have you!

Yep, the plan is to have a camp this fall somewhere in east Texas near where I grew up. The only reason I’d go to Austin is to go south of Austin and eat that BBQ…which I’m doing next week. Gig 'em!!

4 Likes

Is this the song list for the banjo only beginner camp at the end of September?

That would actually be this one:

1 Like