Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

2020 Cabin camp airport and hotel rides

Hi Guys,

Just FYI, I will be arriving a couple days early and staying a couple days after the first camp. I’m happy to make airport-hotel :flight_arrival: :red_car: runs if anyone needs rides. I can also shuttle up to three people from hotels to camp and back.

Just PM me to make arrangements.

I may also still be in town for the second camp and if so, I will do the same. I’ll keep you posted.

Cheers,
Maggie

9 Likes

That’s a great idea, Maggie! A lot of us will be staying in the same general area. Should be easy to team up to save some money on rental cars.

5 Likes

I’m planning to arrive on the 25th. Most likely will stay at the Holiday Inn. I’ll have a vehicle and I’m staying through the weekend.

5 Likes

I just booked my hotel and car. For anyone interested, I’m staying at the Hampton Inn and Suites. Price was $103 a night ($122.56 after taxes) with free hot breakfast and wifi.

That’s a room with 2 queen beds. A king bed was the same price, though.

5 Likes

Just FYI everyone, there’s a lot of AirBnBs in the area. I started using them a few years ago and really like them.

3 Likes

Oh, great idea! I didn’t even think about that.

1 Like

Ill be driving in Wednesday night for the Apr 2 Camp. Will have a vehicle and can help with rides or other needs. Leaving Sunday.

3 Likes

My husband and I are arriving Wednesday for the second camp. Our first visit to Nashville. He is looking for suggestions for getting to some of the must sees, and touring around while I am at camp.

1 Like

Let me create a separate post, thanks! Check this out @lindamielke What to do in Nashville?

1 Like

Thanks. I am also new at figuring out posting. But I am getting on to it.

1 Like

For anyone still looking for lodging, I did quite a bit of hunting, including Airbnb, and finally found the Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Hermitage. Reviews were generally good, although mixed, and it looks very basic. However, the units have kitchenettes, Wifi, parking, and are 9 minutes from the Cabin Camp. My booking through Priceline came to $50/night including all of the taxes. I plan to get coffee and cereal from a supermarket for breakfast in the room and feast at Ben’s for lunch and dinner. I’ll have a rental car if anyone else is flying in, decides to stay at this place, and wants a ride back and forth.

4 Likes

@archer I am at the Apr 2 camp as well and plan to book at the hampton in. Where are you staying?

1 Like