Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Awww SNAP! Let's give away a banjo!

Click on this link to see what’s coming up…

15 Likes

Nice!!

4 Likes

Thanks!

5 Likes

That’s amazing Ben! Thanks so much!

6 Likes

How/where do you enter email. This is awesome thanks Ben

3 Likes

Hi Emilie just below the video. Good Luck

3 Likes

Thanks Archie’s that prompt wasn’t there last night and I couldn’t figure out where to put it. :+1:

3 Likes

I have a notion that if you are already on the General Store mailing list you’ll get a notification. But it’s probably best just to submit it just to be sure.

3 Likes

:+1:

3 Likes

Ooh fun! Another contest!

4 Likes

Is this just a drawing by email address, or do we have to play something like in the Cabin Fever Contest?

3 Likes

Good question @Michael_Mark I think @BanjoBen want’s to create a little teaser just to keep us on tender hooks

3 Likes

This is to build suspense and get everyone sharing the contest link. Are you in suspense yet?

4 Likes

Very much so. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I’m very much in suspenders! So much so that my pants aren’t falling down…

4 Likes

See! That’s what happens when I don’t check in every day! Someone throws a new contest out! Look’s like now is a good time to figure out that Go-Pro! Thank’s Ben GREAT IDEA! :sunglasses: Can’t wait to see what you come up with this time. :grinning:

4 Likes

I haven’t been in this much suspense since Humphrey Bogart and Katharine Hepburn sank the Luise on The African Queen :joy:

3 Likes

I didn’t think you were old enough to have seen that movie Emilie, It was released in 1951 I was just 4 years old.point__laugh

3 Likes

I’m a classic movie fan :joy: I find them much more entertaining than modern movies. In the classics, actors and actresses can actually act, :astonished:
not just read a script. :wink:

4 Likes

haha…all my favorite shows are in Black & White…

2 Likes