Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

About the Featured Gold Pick Member category

From time to time I select a Gold Pick member of the week! I do a short interview with them, asking questions we may all want to know, and also send them a special little gift…just a small way to say thanks for your support!

16 Likes

That’s cool! Nice perk, Ben!

That is very cool! Very thoughtful too!

Has this been discontinued? I am a new Gold Pick member and the latest entry on this topic is March 2022.

As weird as it sounds, we had the hardest time getting folks to participate in this. We sent out invitations weeks on end and no one replied. Would you like to be featured?

@BanjoBen,

I was invited… quite a while back… but to be 100% transparent, I had been “honored” just a year or so prior… on Banjo, as I recall.

As my cheap, hollowback Epiphone Banjer died (gotta order a replacement one day through the store - a resonator, this time!) and submerging into Mando on my beloved BanjoBen Store-bought Eastman MD-315, I thought it only polite to give others a chance in the spotlight… but NOT at the expense of supporting this really nice program.

I am happy to volunteer and support it - as I have always enjoyed reading others profiles!

Always happy to pick up some cool swag - so I raise my hand to happily volunteer! :cowboy_hat_face:

Well, if you need a good sport to help create content, I am all for it. I plan to be at the Kilgore camp. Got my tickets and hotel all set. Just got the song list today and working on them. I woud say I am between intermediate and advanced, but need to do more on back up licks.

1 Like

Very cool

1 Like